Exchanging bitcoin to PayPal with all the KYC problems normal Crypto Exchanges make for Bitcoin users, has always been a hassle. The nature of Cryptocurrency is to stay anonymous whenever you want. Plus, those procedures known as Know Your Customer is not always easy to complete when in an emergency. E-Currency exchanges like HiExchange on the other hand have made the process of exchanging every cryptocurrency to PayPal exchange, an easier process for their customers. Actually not just easier but also more efficient as most of the time you get exactly 1$ for every 1$ worth of your bitcoin.
PayPal is an online banking service that enables you to use a protected internet account to pay for products. Any money earned stays in your PayPal account and can be used with the balance topped up by your allocated cards or bank account when paying for things.
For Bitcoin users, however, this service can make the Bitcoin to Cash process much faster. let’s be realistic, you can’t find many stores out there who accept Bitcoin as a payment method yet. So, it’s better to be able to use our bitcoins as real money whenever we need them. In this article, we will explain how to exchange Bitcoin to PayPal instantly and get the exact market value of your con in your account.
What is Bitcoin and How does it work?
This might still be a question to many, before reading about how to exchange, one must know where Bitcoins come from. Bitcoin is a digital currency that was developed following the housing market crash in January 2009. This cryptocurrency follows the ideas started out by the pseudonymous and mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto in a whitepaper. The identity of the individual or individuals that developed the software is still a mystery. Unlike government-issued currencies, Bitcoin is operated by a decentralized authority and offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms.
There are no physical Bitcoins and the coins you see are novelty coins that do not have any real value without the code inscribed on them. Bitcoin is only balances retained on a public ledger that everyone has transparent access to, and is verified by a massive amount of computing power along with all Bitcoin transactions. Bitcoins are not issued or supported as a commodity by any banks or governments, nor are individual bitcoins valuable. Although it is not legal tender, the popularity of Bitcoin charts is high, and hundreds of other virtual currencies collectively referred to as Altcoins have been launched following this cryptocurrency.
Can I exchange Bitcoin to PayPal?
Yes, you can get US Dollar, Pounds or Euros in your PayPal account in exchange for your cryptocurrencies at most of the exchanges. But are all of them as fast as HiExchange? you’ll know the moment you check the process and rates.
Conducted through trustworthy exchange agents – such as hi.exchange with 24/7 support and immediate exchange without any waiting period- you can convert your Bitcoins into the currency of your choice as PayPal. This process means immediate cash with the least commission possible, without having to go through the time-consuming process of crypto exchanges.
Below, you can read the step by step guide on how to exchange BTC to PayPal through hi.exchange in a very simple procedure.
How to get the best value of my Bitcoins in PayPal?
You just have to type hi.exchange in your address bar. And NO! Although there’s a Sign Up button on this page, you don’t need to sign up for performing any sort of exchange at our website. But if you do, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Order log that you can check and track at any moment
- The privilege of entering a referral program that helps you to gain money by referring your fellow traders to hi.exchange
- Based on your activities, discounts on future orders
- News on sales and discounts
Therefore, if you’re willing to carry out your exchange using HiExchange, just go the Exchange Home page and follow these steps in order to exchange your bitcoin to PayPal:
- Select Bitcoin from the box on the left and PayPal on the right
- Enter the BTC amount you want to exchange to PayPal and behold the most competitive exchange rates!
- By clicking “Exchange” and enter your PayPal details, email address, and phone number
- Once again, press exchange, and you are taken to the next level where you are asked to review your order
- Obtain a tracking ID, an address, and an Explorer URL
- At this stage we ask you to read the instruction carefully. Please do read them carefully!
- Transfer your crypto to the Hi Exchange wallet provided to you
- Click on the “I’ve Paid” button, sit back and enjoy the money that soon will be in your PayPal account
There are some points worth mentioning regarding your BTC cash out:
- You can request for PayPal USD, EUR or GBP from “I Get” section of the first Step. After you typed the BTC amount in the “I Give” section, in a blink of an eye, the automated system calculates how much you’ll receive in your PayPal account for your Bitcoins. The rate is pretty amazing, right? don’t worry we’re not going to go bankrupt.
- You receive a tracking ID, an address, and Explorer URL. You can follow your order using those information or request support from customer service
- You should transfer the Bitcoins needs to the wallet specified in the last step
- Please read the instructions and disclaimer carefully before sending the bitcoins
- Don’t forget clicking “I’ve Paid” button after you have transferred the BTC to out wallet
Once the transaction gets confirmed on blockchain network, Your Bitcoin to PayPal exchange will be completed easily and automatically without any waiting period by fulfilling the easy steps that we explained.
You can always count on us. In case of any questions and problems, you can contact us via WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Email, Skype, Contact Form, and Live Chat. We get back to you ASAP!
Photo Credit: Freepik